Sunday, September 9, 2012

nearly a month?


I can not believe it has been nearly a month since my last post.  I am very busy in the studio working on some new projects and videos and even a new series!  I suppose that leaves me with no time to blog...plus we have school now and that takes up my time as well. 

Hopefully soon you will see more post, more regularly here as we get into the swing of things.

A new video is being posted this week...and it is at least a 2 parter...so keep your eyes open.

In the mean time, take a gander at the NEW Kraaft Shaak banner up on my (needs to be painted) front porch!

a close up of the acorns and leaves with all the bling!

Open and ready for business!

I hope it looks inviting...see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts...I love me some love!