Monday, August 6, 2012

Scrappin' Fun!

I am so excited...I just played around with inks, sprays and paint.  Come up with this darling layout, so I HAD to share!

10 Things I love About You.  She is less than 10 days old and ya, I had no problem coming up with 10 things!

10 Things stamp set of 11 stamps.  Includes I Cherish, I Dream about, I Miss you, I do everyday, I wish for your birthday, That make today great.  Item #C1474 $13.95

10-Things Pocket item #Z1412 4 3/8" x 3 1/2" pocket with 10 - 5 " x 3/4" numbered strips: black, colonial white. $3.95

used watercolor paper, swiped it with white acrylic paint and after it was dry I sprayed with Lindy's sprays and then splatted a starburst dauber to make the "splatter" marks in green. 

Pink and white crocheted flowers are available for sale in the Shaak or you may learn how to make your own here too.   Perfect addition for a little girl!

2 comments:

  1. This is sooo sweet! I just adore the whole layout and the 10 things you love is priceless. Such a beautiful baby!
    I am your newest follower.. hope you stop by and join in my Under 300 followers blog hop @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2012/08/under-300-followers-blog-hop.html
    xoxo
    Amie @ Pinkapotamus

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts...I love me some love!