Thursday, August 9, 2012

Working hard, and checking in.

Okay friends, I am working on many items right now.
  • Egg Shell Tutorial
  • Birthday Party decor and invites
  • Trash To Treasure Tuesdays (a new series)
  • CC101 Graduate to do list (top secret fun!)
  • flannel baby blankets
  • Etsy Store, products and new online store coming soon
and most importantly
  • Holding the baby girl of my dreams!
So, you see why we are not too busy on the blog right now, but I promise to be posting very much, VERY soon!  Stay tuned and as always,

1 comment:

  1. Hey Heather, checking out your blog - thanks for "visiting" my home :) I see that you are indeed a busy lady. You have a super cute blog - LOVE that H initial in your header - I gotta make one!
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts...I love me some love!