Tuesday, April 17, 2012

To Do List Tuesday

Well my friends, it is another Tuesday.
I am enjoying this series.  I find myself all week looking at the list,, adding to it and then crossing stuff off as I do it.  I keep thinking to myself…will my readers care?  Will there be others doing this too?  No matter what the answer is, I feel obligated to get my list ready for Tuesday…so here it is with a few left overs from last week and a few new ones added.
April 17, 2012
1. Create and/or Prep – Kids Kraaft (May), Kids Scrap, 2 page layout, card café, sew & sew.
a) Kid’s Scrap – need 2- two page layouts, and a starter pack, sample & kits
b) Card Café – samples and kits
c) Sew & Sew – Spring Banner, sample and kits
d) Paper Play – Shadow Box, sample and kits
2. Package kits – have them labeled and priced and in bins on shelves
3. Create labels for display case – need a serious number of these, may take two TDLT!
4. Finish incomplete projects in the project bag
a) turtle baby blanket
b) veggie tales blanket
c) seat cushions for class chair
d) living room curtains
I think that is quite enough LIST for today.  I really was working on things all week!  One thing not on “my”  list but was on hubby’s list was a deck off the back steps.  We got that done too!
Let’s take a look at what I have been doing and have still to do…
Kraaft Shaak_0122
The hubby’s deck.  We designed it and with OUT filing for divorce we finished it!  I say that as a joke, he and I have learned to work together over the years…we just don’t always see eye to eye on HOW we should do something!  Amazingly, we did well this time!!!!!Kraaft Shaak_0123
although the tools are still strung out, I was trying to get a pic before the sun went further down.  So here it is, the BBQ Station as I call it.  This is where those big cooking monsters (He has a HUGE grill and a smoker!) will hang out and be right off the back door.  This way they won’t take up room on my entertaining deck…oh, that is the NEXT big out door project, baby!
Kraaft Shaak_0125
So, now we head indoors for a few of MY projects…this is one of the seat cushions I made for my HARD wooden chairs.  I hope it helps ladies!  I used some scrap material from my HGP days and a little stuffing to give some fluff.  They are LITTLE – but cost me NOTHING!Kraaft Shaak_0126
Here is a sneak peak at one of our May Sew & Sew projects…It is all ready for Show & Tell, but that will wait ‘till next Friday  Smile
Kraaft Shaak_0127
An unfinished project from the Project Bag.  You see, a while ago I began this lovely gem for my youngest son, Travis.  He picked out all the material with me.  We started it together, that lasted 5 minutes, and then I never got it finished.  I put it in a bag and left it for 2 years!  Now he says he is not really “into” VT anymore.  Sad smile  So, perhaps the grandbaby will enjoy it.

Speaking of the grandbaby, ‘the momma’ was over Sunday and I gave her the Turtle Baby Quilt I finished BEFORE taking a picture…UGH!  So you do not get to see that adorable project that came out of the project bag as well.  Sorry!
Kraaft Shaak_0129
Here is a close up of my super quilting skills…not!  I started this the week I got my machine.  I was figuring out how to do this puffy quilt stuff.  I actually thought I did okay around the eyes and so on, but the running zig-zag needs improvement.  That is what life is, improving!  I try!
 
UPDATED To Do List:
April 17, 2012
1. Create and/or Prep –
a) Kid’s Scrap – need 2- two page layouts, and a starter pack, sample & kits
b) Card Café – samples and kits
c) Sew & Sew – Spring Banner, sample and kits
d) Paper Play – Shadow Box, sample and kits
2. Package kits – have them labeled and priced and in bins on shelves
3. Create labels for display case – need a serious number of these, may take two TDLT!
4. Finish incomplete projects in the project bag
a) turtle baby blanket
b) veggie tales blanket just sew binding
c) seat cushions for class chairs
d) living room curtains
I am going to be focusing on no. 1, a,, b, and d today…
Plus I need to clean up the house, I have kraafting guests tomorrow!
So what are you working on?

a special little quote from a facebook friend, Shelly Mendenhall, "well, my list is so long I think I am gonna have to have To Do List Tuesday, Work on it Wednesday, Tie It Up Thursday and Finish it Friday."
made me laugh, I had to share!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts...I love me some love!