Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Me and Fabio in the Shaak!

Yes, you read that right!  Fabio is hanging out with me at the Kraaft Shaak and we want to know…what shall we create next?

 

LSG contest_0117

He and I are entering to win some of his newest products, Lindy’s Stamp Gang Flat Fabios.  I want them!  I NEED THEM!  I am thrilled they have come out with them and hoping to be getting some for free, but if not…at least Fabio and I will be having fun together in the Shaak. 

(shhhh, don’t tell Gregg!)

Now where did I put those paper towels…man you drool a lot Fabio!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute!! It looks like you and Fabio are having a great time. Good luck;)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that you and Fabio are hangin'! Congrats on being the first entry!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts...I love me some love!