Thursday, April 26, 2012

May 2012 project sneak peak

Hello friends…
I am so excited to do this post!  This is the first time ever I have it all the way I wanted it to go.  I have made the samples for the classes for next month.  I have nearly all the kits ready to purchase.  I even did a Show & Tell video that will post tomorrow on my YouTube channel.
Since moving the Kraaft Shaak to my house AND having my miracle surgery, I have been able to work on all the things I wanted to do before.  Now, I am ABLE to!!!!

So, without further ado, here is your sneak peak of the May projects and classes.  Be sure to sign up for the one or many classes you want to do using our Projects and Class Schedule tab up above.

Kraaft Shaak_0159


Kraaft Shaak_0154














KIDS KRAFT – each child will create a lovely “stained glass” window hanging for mom as well as a card and bookmark and it will all fit inside the custom made wrapping.



Kraaft Shaak_0167

Kard Kafe – each kit includes all the paper to create three 6X6 cards with matching envelopes and a BONUS gift to mail with the card.  In our workshop each participant will learn crackle paint fun, blend and splatter techniques and take home these adorable cards with bonus gift.  The sentiment is your choice, I did Thank You for general purpose.

Kraaft Shaak_0172

Paper Play – NEW!  A fun and fabulous way to give gifts, decorate your home or create something special just for YOU!  Paper Play is all about making something fun with paper…our first project is so quick and so fun!  Each of those boxes can be shifted around and configured how you want.  Each one will be different and if you plan on attending, be sure to bring your own memory items, pictures and trinkets to add to this lovely shadow box.

Kraaft Shaak_0177Kraaft Shaak_0175           Kraaft Shaak_0176

Sew & Sew – NEW!  A new and fun class this year is our Sew & Sew class.  Each time we meet, I will have kits on hand to create something fabrically fun! Our first class has a lot more ironing than sewing so no need to feel intimidated by the machine!  We will create a lovely banner of tremendous size for use in or out of doors.  Great hanging on a mantle or outside your front door.

Kraaft Shaak_0145

KIDS SCRAP – NEW!  This summer, I am trying something new.  I want to get kids involved in scrapping their own memories.  Hopefully they will learn the importance of remembering little things, telling a story and preserving their own past.  There will be 2 classes offered each month, although it is not a requirement to attend both.  Each time your child attends, he or she will be enjoying the process of memory keeping at their pace. 


To get all the details and sign up for each of these classes AND A FEW MORE, be sure to visit the Projects and Class Schedule tab above.

Be sure to check back tomorrow as we will link up our first ever Show & Tell video.
See you at the Shaak!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts...I love me some love!