Saturday, August 6, 2011

Fancy Fold Card

This card was made for a very special couple celebrating their 50th Anniversary!  We are privileged to be able to celebrate with them so of course I HAD to make something!

IMG_4614IMG_4605
So cute, suitable for framing I was told!
IMG_4601IMG_4604
Close ups of the embossing
IMG_4616IMG_4617
Details make it so special, like this special paper with glitter and gloss!  I even added a few of these adorable CTMH Opaque's Adhesive Gems!

Now let’s fold ‘er up! 
IMG_4606IMG_4607

IMG_4618

Now send…or in this case…hand it over!

Finished sizes...
open - aprox. 12" x 12"
folded up - 6"x 6"

What ya making in your neck of the woods?

~Kraaft Shaak



Linked up at:

3 comments:

  1. I love the card! You did an awesome job on it. It looks fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... the card is beautiful. I am sure the couple will be happy to receive it :)

    We have a link-up party going on - Tea Time Thursdays @ Kreative Korner. I would really appreciate if you'd link up some of your awesome posts there. Hope to see you at the party.

    http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/2011/08/tea-time-thursdays-2-and-features.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up at Tea Time Thursdays @ Kreative Korner and adding to the fun. The party for this week is going on... hope to see you there again :)

    http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/2011/08/tea-time-thursdays-4.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts...I love me some love!